Sunday, March 2, 2008

3:00 A.M. Phone Call

By now, I am sure you have heard Hillary's campaign ad about receiving a phone call in the White House at 3:00 A.M. Her question is..."Who do you want answering that phone?"

My question is..."Who the hell is calling at 3:00 A.M.????

Here are a few scenarios...feel free to add your own.



"Hello, President Clinton, may I help you?"

"Good evening, I would like to visit with you about Dish Network's total coverage package..."



"Hi, this is President Clinton, what can I do for you?"

"Good evening, little lady, is the man of the house in?"



"President Clinton. may I help you?"

"Hi Hill, this is Mon, is Bill there?"



"You have reached President McCain...it is 3:00 A.M. and I don't get up to pee until 5:00 A.M. Please call back at 5:15. If you are unable to catch me then, be sure to catch me before 4:30 p.m. or after 6:00 p.m., as I will be catching the "Early Bird Special" at Denny's during those hours."



"Hello, President Obama speaking..."

"Whasssuupppp!!!!"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

"Mom? It's Chels. Yeah, okay, PLEASE don't freak out, but I'm in a Mexican prison again. I know, I know -- I promised you I wouldn't hang out with the Bush twins anymore, but they had two cases of Cuervo in their trunk and enough Mexican ragweed in the glove box to lay out Tommy Chong.

Yeah, mom I realize I fucked up again, but seriously, CHILL OUT. Can't Dad just call up Vicente Fox or Carlos Santana or somebody?...

Anonymous said...

"...cough, cough, ahem... hello, this is President Clinton".

"@#$% Bill!!!!, I told you not to call me at this hour!"

"Yes, yes, I know you love me, you say that every time you've been drinking"

"No, I don't want to hear you play right now, you know band music sounds terrible over the phone"

"What's that woman''s voice I hear in the background?"

"Hello?"

"Bill?"

Anonymous said...

"Khiva, this is Bat. I shot a 42 on the back!"

Unknown said...

"That's nice, dear. Have the dogs been fed yet?"

Billyfish said...

Hello Al and Tammy? This is Bat...Screw you!